Support for individuals, businesses and dealers
L2 Digital clients can benefit from dedicated advice and support from our sister company too. Latent Digital Solutions is a service-based firm that delivers specialist servicing to individual customers and businesses and on behalf of other dealers that do not have the luxury of operating their own in-house servicing department for copiers and multifunctional printers.
The good news is that you can lean on L2 Digital to buy and receive your state-of-the-art copiers and multifunctional printers with fast, reliable delivery and arrange for periodic servicing and support from Latent Digital Solutions’ highly-skilled engineers that have the technical ability to maintain the performance and efficiency of devices from leading manufacturers including Ricoh, Samsung, Canon, Kyocera, Konica, Utax and HP.
Services available to individuals and companies
- Swift, reliable response to servicing requests (under 4hrs on average)
- All service charges and fees for parts agreed before repairs are carried out
- Arrange a free consultation on your business’ device requirements based on your budget
- Capable of repairing devices at the first time of asking more than 90% of the time
- Device management and control designed to optimise paper and toner use
- Periodic photocopier servicing and preventative maintenance
- Two nominated Latent Digital Solutions representatives
Services available to dealers
- Logistical site inspections pre-delivery of devices
- Comprehensive inspections of sites and equipment
- Servicing response times of under 4hrs on average
- Dedicated workshop services
- 24-hour servicing support
- Discrete service for your clients (no branding on paperwork or work uniforms to maintain consistency for you)
- Servicing and maintenance offered on a call-out basis
- Contract servicing
Get in Touch
Whether you’re interested in using our servicing, maintenance or consultancy on an ad-hoc basis or as part of a long-term managed solution, L2 Digital has the knowledge and support on-hand to assist you. To discuss your initial requirements, please complete our online enquiry form below and we’ll do the rest.